Daisypath Wedding tickers

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Untuk Kesekelian Kalinya..Teruskanlah~~

I ask you to make a decision on your own without my supervision but it doesn't mean you can left me behind without knowing head and tail on your decision made. I ask you to be matured but it doesn't mean you need to lose all your kindness and nerdiness. I ask you to be friend with others but doesn't mean you can be friend to anyone because deep down on you, you still dont know how to differentiate between good or bad, right or wrong, love or hate, black or white. You want me to watch your step and lift you up if you fall or maybe you want me to carry you on my back to your destination.

You've hurt me inside but you dont realized. How many times you want me to talk to you for the same mistakes that you've done. How long i can bare this pain inside? Should i forgive you or not? Should I give you one more chance or not? You're big enough to think the right way of living, the right way to love someone, the right way to know that somebody is hurting because of your wrong doing. Please let me free even just one day for not to think about you. But how can I just forget about you? Please tell me how?

I thought i knew you well, I thought i can be happy with you...but on and on i keep crying inside... Please let me know what should i do? Ottokajo?

No comments:

Post a Comment